Monday, September 27, 2010

One long night.

After a wonderful day spent with my family and this cool guy I like I ventured home for what I thought was going to be a great nights rest. I was so tired. I pull up..ahh home sweet home... OH there is someone in my parking spot.. GREAT.. so I back it down to park on the street. I hike it up the hill in my exhausted state to my apartment. Ahh bed finally. I lay down and fall asleep immediately.


OK so my body is asleep but my mind must have taken an energy drink before I laid down. I first had a dream about the guy I spent the afternoon with. No complaints there. Then the rest of the night was spent dreaming about how I missed work, my test today, failed to write a paper, missed an appointment, and all of my classes. Shew talk about waking up exhausted.

My alarm went off at 7 this morning. I woke up and realized that it was all just a dream. Ughh I slumped back down for an extra 20min of sleep. Totally not enough. My allergies are kicking my butt and the worst part is that the whole stressful day I just dreamt about is actually happening I'm just not missing anything. O well this is life I just put on a smile and head to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment