Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello World

Today I am exhausted. I sometimes wonder why I do the things I do. I try my hardest to be the person I want to be but it is so hard when the respect is lacking. I do anything to have respect for myself but it is hard when I can't trust others to do the same. I wonder why I put myself out there to always get shot down or disappointed. I try my hardest to keep a smile on and just move on but that is exhausting in itself. I can only do that for so long until I just get tired of it. I am so tired of expecting the worst out of relationships and it actually coming true. I need to take time on my own, I need to breathe and think on my own, do something for myself for once and gain my strength back. I love my life and have learned it is not about waiting for the storm to pass but about dancing in the rain. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment