Monday, December 27, 2010

Grape Juice and Good Friends

Tonight I had a girls night out with my friend Gabe. We went to dinner (Mexican food and Margaritas of course), came back to her apartment exchanged gifts and watched the movie Julie & Julia while drinking sparkling grape juice out of the new pink stemmed wine glasses I got her for her Christmas gift.


Yes, I said sparkling grape juice... unfortunately Elizabethtown is a dry county AND it is a Sunday so we had to settle for juice. The juice was a flop. It tasted like bubbly white grape juice with a bit of buttered popcorn... TERRIBLE. But the chocolate, movie and dinner were great so the buttered grape juice was just sent to the trash. At least it provided a great laugh.

Good times and great friends I would not trade them for the world! :-) Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment