Monday, April 26, 2010

Beans

Random thoughts and things I have found that I like :O) Enjoy.

We pour out our miseries
God just hears a melody
Beautiful the mess we are
The honest cries of breaking hearts
Are better than a Hallelujah
Cartwheels at Midnight
Faith is the substance of things
hoped for and the evidence of things unseen.

Hello boys,
Here are some things you should do on a first date:
1. Show up on time.
2. Make a decision.
3. Turn off your phone.
4. Walk the girl to her car, even if she parked next to you.


Now, don't laugh at me, but one of my favorite times of day is SHOWER TIME! :) Haha i feel like I can just forget about the whole world and just turn my iPod on and sing and dance to fun songs and just totally let go! It's fun and carefree and I always look forward to it :)


Have you ever wanted something sooo badly it almost hurts? It's like you can see it, watch it dance, but cant grasp it.. it always seems to be just out of your reach...that's happening here...


Bloom where you are planted :O)


Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.”

No comments:

Post a Comment