Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Departure

Today I am sitting at work with little to nothing to do and am thinking about what I have learned from my time here at SCS. There are several things that popped into my mind:
  1. At the beginning of every day do something for someone else before you do anything for yourself.
  2. Office computers and printers are possesed by the devil but can be coaxed to work if you just show the machine some lovin'.
  3. It is ok to cuss at work but only when talking about time, the temperature, or the printer.
  4. Relationships are everyting in maintaining a calm and very productive work environment for the employees.
  5. You can mix work and play but do it carefully.
  6. I HATE crushed ice... I believe I am the only one in the office that doesn't like it. Every time I go to get ice it has been previously crushed so I get half crushed half cubed. I don't like that.
  7. Bathroom breaks are sent from heaven. Not only are they the warmest place in the building but we also have bath and bodyworks had soap making the experience even more enjoyable.
  8. The break room is where everyone stands and talks like it is ok to just stand and chat because they are in the "break room."
  9. Lastly, women try to sit as still as possible in the restroom as if they think if I don't hear them they are not there... I can see your feet under the stall mam'... I know you are pooping.
This is my list as of now. It may be 'to be continued' but we shall see. As I am wrapping up my last few days of employment I will add things as need be. It's a beautiful day!!

1 comment:

  1. BHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!!

    <3 we need a walk tonight. I hope my group thing doesn't take too long :(

    ReplyDelete