Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Thoughts of the Day

Two of the three of these thoughts happened in the bathroom at work... haha that should tell you something about my hectic life :o) They are as follows:
  1. Laughter makes the world go around. I believe that everyone should start their day with a laugh. I did and it made one heck of a difference!!
  2. You know you are getting old when you tuck your shirt into your underwear on purpose...
  3. Lastly someone posted this on Facebook and I thought it was great...
    •  Dear heart, You're in the wrong place. Looking out for yourself no matter what I say. And I know that you're holding me back and it's time for a change, so I'm giving you away. And heart, we've fallen out. All of your emotions have led me to doubt. Only Jesus can save us now. ♥

1 comment:

  1. only you would think of stuff--like deep stuff--in the bathroom Leah ;) <3

    KM

    ReplyDelete